Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ready, Get Set, Go?

I finally got the chance to register for Milo Marathon 2011 last July 14. And it only took me a small amount of money and an empty Milo sachet (which by the way I didn't have a problem with because drinking Milo has been a part of my morning habit.) But as of this writing, a week left to be exact,  I'm still asking myself whether I will run or not? Why? I don't have a "running buddy" yet. That's pretty much annoying. And I don't know if I'll find one. But if ever I will not be able to join the run, I will be left with the consolation that I played a part in Milo's advocacy of helping 10,000 unprivileged children have their own running shoes.

2 comments:

  1. naks naman... may "advocacy" ka pang nalalaman ha ;-) this coming saturday na yung run? may kasama ka na? gusto mo samahan ka ni icon? hahaha =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. anong petsa na manash. uber delayed reaction lang ako. haha! di ako nakatakbo nun kase wala akong kasama, masama ang panahon at isa pa, nawalan na ko ng gana... bad. pero ok na yun. hehe.

    ReplyDelete