Monday, March 7, 2011

"Deadline"

It was in 2004 when I made up my so called "signs" which I now call "deadline" . I just figured out those weren't signs at all,  "deadline"... that's what it is. I had three by the way. Two of which already happened. One in 2004 and the other in 2008. So, I'm left with the last one huh? hmpft. And to tell you, it is about to happen in about nearly a month from now! Isn't that so wonderful?! And wanna know what the "deadline" is all about? It has something to do with that thing called "lovelife". Oh! does that even exist on my vocabulary?! This is how it goes,  if I reach all three and "prince charming" doesn't come rushing yet... then, I'm bound to be  SINGLE for the rest of my life. But I know, I really do, that whether there is a "deadline" or not, if no one's meant to find you... no one's gonna find you. Simple as that. But we always have a choice. Besides, your status in life does not and should not determine your happiness. Absolutely not. Never. Some might stay single for the rest of their lives but anyone can always love... not get the love back... and still be happy. ;)

2 comments:

  1. what were the first 2 signs back in 2004 and 2008 if i may ask :->

    ReplyDelete
  2. pag wala pa si "prince charming" na nakagraduate na ko ng college, 2004. pag wala pa si "prince charming" tapos kinasal ka na, 2008. haha!

    ReplyDelete