Monday, March 28, 2011

I ♥ DAVID COOK!!!!!

                                                                                  
I've been on DC mode again since last night. And I thought, wait,  I should have a blog about him. It's David Cook I'm talking about here. So, I definitely should have atleast one that speaks about my favorite male artist that would probably be my favorite of all time! Haven't liked any other artist as I like David Cook. And, oh well "like" is an understatement there. I don't like David Cook... I looove David Cook! haha! It was great that I was able to watch his first concert here in the Philippines in 2009, courtesy of ate Lit... had his first album from my nieces all the way from the other side of the globe. I bought, will buy magazines as long as it has a David Cook article. I'll absolutely watch out for anything about David Cook... perhaps, a movie next time?! Here are some of my favorite American Idol performances of him. Click ► repeatedly to your heart's content. haha! ENJOY!!! =)
  


     



   










No comments:

Post a Comment