Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2010 was my best year... so far.

I finally got my permanent position at work in January, after 6 months. And I guess my work helped me to see things in a better light. It made me believe more that "God's delays are not God's denials". Then, came my 29th birthday in April which I celebrated with family a little bit different that year. Nothing really spectacular but it was more fun than my usual celebrations, well in that case, if there was any.=P I don't remember exactly when but it was the same year when everything became alright between me and my sister. No dramatic apologies... as what they say... "Action Speaks Louder Than Words". Sometimes, reaching out is more than saying sorry, I guess. sob... I found new friends and I still have my old ones! hahaha! I finally figured out someone, he made me realize that I can't look at him forever as that one, perfect guy for the rest of my life. I'm finally done with that phase, at last. Well, I just got smitten by someone, I fondly named "pare" and got me singin' ♪♫ this gay's in love with you pare ♪♫. hahaha! Enough. Oh! did i mention? I had my braces in 2010 too. I just really need it that bad so bear with me in including that one here.=P

2 comments: