Monday, January 17, 2011

Things I Wanna Do... Places I Wanna Visit... Something I'd Love To Find...

Ok. First stop, there are things I can live without, yet, I wanna do if I'll only have the time and chance to do so. Here's my list:

1. Learn how to play an instrument, either piano or guitar.
2. Bungee jump. (with a twist,)
3. Try zip line.
4. Calesa ride, i want to try a cable car as well.
5. Watch the sunset as frequent as possible.
6. Be able to carry my own cam, a bridge will do. hehe.
    and take pictures of anything and everything.
7. Play lawn tennis.
8. Read a book from now on.



And there are places I wanna go to:

1. Batanes
2. Prague (seems impossible but who knows...)
3. Great Wall of China (seems impossible but who knows... #2)



"Something" is actually "Someone". haha!

This one is making me wonder if there's still a chance and bump into that "someone" somewhere... someday.


Uhm... let's see, I'll keep you posted. haha! *wink*

2 comments:

  1. i want to see those places as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tara! hongkong muna pala. waaah... wag nyo ko iwan. haha!

    ReplyDelete